Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesdays With Dorie: Parisian Apple Tartlet


This week, Jessica, of My Baking Heart, chose to do these cute little tartlets. The recipe says to make them with apples, but she also suggests playing around with some other fruits that are in season, so I did some with granny smith apples, peaches, and nectarines. All were pretty good, but would have been better a little later in the summer when the fruits will be better.


I used the Pillsbury pastry dough that was already shaped into little circles so I didn't have to worry about cutting the sheets up. Probably could have found better tasting puff pastry, but what a time saver!

Can't wait for the fruit to be better so I can try again! I love summer fruit desserts!

5 comments:

Marthe said...

Love the mini's! I'll be making these again for my tea party in July and will definetely be making them mini!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Good job!
~ingrid

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Thanks so much for baking with me this week! I love your mini tartlets! :)

Pamela said...

I used those little shells, too. I don't think it could have gotten any easier! Nice job.

Jayne said...

How cute! I'm waiting for later in the season to try this with other fruits, too. Great job!