Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chicken Salad Sandwiches


One of my favorite thing I made for my cousin's wedding reception in June was Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches. Yum! My friend had a "healthier" recipe that I used and although I was nervous about it at first, it was delicious. I got so many compliments on these sandwiches and of course using Costco croissants makes them even better.

Here's the link to my friend's blog to get the recipe.

I am hoping to get photos of the other food from the photographer soon. I was so busy preparing and plating and wasn't able to take any pictures myself, but trust me, the food was awesome!

2 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Can't wait to see all the yummy photos! That really is awesome you undertook making the food for a wedding. I worry about baking a class treat for my children.
~ingrid

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find the recipe for the chicken salad?